Aircraft Engineering Career Opportunities in the Fastest Growing Aviation Sector in India
Posted on : 3 January, 2020 12:17 pm
Aircraft Engineering Career Opportunities are having a successful future as India is growing in aviation so rapidly. The demand for Aircraft engineers are increasing day-by-day because many foreign organisations are investing in Indian market and . There are three courses in Aircraft Engineering called Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME), Aeronautical Engineering, and Aerospace Engineering these courses are the best way to get a job in the aviation sector.
Aircraft Engineering Courses & its Responsibilities
The responsibilities and lifestyle is different for AME, Aeronautical Engineering, and Aerospace Engineering the differences are the following:-
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)– AME is a job with high dignity and responsibilities it deals with the maintenance of aircraft and its passengers. No doubt the Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s salary is very high. The lifestyle after completing the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering course is luxurious. The average salary of an AME is INR 6 to 10 lakhs per annum it may increase with your experience and skills.
- Aeronautical Engineering– Aeronautical Engineering is quite interesting field because Aeronautical Engineering is involved in the design and development of Aircraft and its components. Aeronautical Engineer depends on the basic principles of physics the salary package they earn while working on their profile will be INR 5 to 10 lakhs per annum it may increase as per skill set of the students.
- Aerospace Engineering – Aerospace Engineering opportunities in India are very high as the aviation sector is growing rapidly. This job profile is high paid engineers who are involved in the development and design of those vehicles that are flying within the earth’s atmosphere and beyond the earth’s atmosphere. The average basic Aerospace Engineering job salary in India per annum ranges from INR 5 to 10 lakhs, it may increase with your experience and skills.
Aircraft Engineering Career Opportunities
The growth of India in the aviation sector can be noticed as India is in the third position and has the potential to become number one in civil aviation. The Aircraft Engineering career opportunities are in the following sectors:
- Airlines: – Airlines such as Indigo, Vistara, Air India, Spice Jet, etc. offers air transportation to the passengers. Air traffic in India is growing rapidly which leads airlines to order 1080 aircraft which builds new career opportunities for Aircraft engineers.
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO):- Apart from this Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) has ranked 5th in the World and ISRO has announced many new projects such as Chandrayaan 3, satellite to Sun, and many more. Launching new technology requires a lot of manpower and skills. It is a great time to build your career as Aircraft Engineers.
- Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO):- New technology will be discovered in 5 new places in India. Prime Minister announced the launch of 5 new labs. New labs offers new job opportunities to the youth who desire to work in research organizations.
- Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) Organizations: – These are the Organizations are those organizations that are specialized in performing a task related to the maintenance, repair, and rectify the issues of aircraft. Boeing and Airbus are going to set up their MRO Organization in different states of India.
- Civil Aviation Department: – It is related to the civil aviation services of an aircraft. It covers all types of commercial air transport.
- Many more…