Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Fees in India and Abroad
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering fees in India and abroad are less compared to their salary. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) deals with safety and security of aircrafts and its passengers on the ground. AME is required to maintain, repair and verify the problem of an aircraft. AME is a license based program. This license is valid in private and government sector in India and abroad.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering fees in India and abroad
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering fees in India and abroad depends on the institute candidate choose during counselling. The fees structures are in India and abroad are as follows:-
In India: The institute in India are DGCA approved. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering fees structure is approx INR 3 lakhs to 6 lakhs for the total course of 4 years. The fees includes the tuition fees, caution fees, books charges etc.
In abroad: The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering fees of institute in abroad are approx USD 4500 to 9000. Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is on high demand in worldwide. The skilful and knowledgeable AME are welcomed in the whole world.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Employment Areas
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering employment areas is vast. As there are aircrafts in world AME should be required till then:-
- Airlines: Airlines are the company that provides the transportation to passengers and cargo. Before every flight take off, it should be checked by the licensed AME. There are many airlines such as IndiGo, AirIndia, AirAsia etc.
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhauls (MRO) industries: The MRO are specialised in performing the action on wings, engines, electrical system etc.
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies: Aircraft manufacturing companies are the company which deals in the manufacturing of the aircrafts such as Boeing, Airbus etc.
- Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies: Aircraft part manufacturing companies are the company which deals in the manufacturing of part of aircrafts.
- Aircraft Operation Organizations: Aircraft operations organisation such as ICAO, EASA that deals with the safety and security of civil aviation.
- Aviation Training Centres: Aircraft training centres are the centres in which training of aviation is given on aircrafts.
- Flying Clubs: The flying clubs are the clubs where aircrafts are used for training purpose.
- Civil Defence Forces: The aircrafts used by the defence forces are also maintained by the AME.
- And any place where an aircraft is used in civil- where there is aircrafts AME are required over there.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Scope
This is a high to build your career as AME. As per the reports, requirement of AME is setting new records:-
- India in the race to become the 3rd largest in aviation sector which is great achievement for a country. India comprises of very hard working and passionate person which can make India proud. The career opportunities for AME are there by the growth of aviation.
- Boeing and Airbus are going to set up their MRO Organisation in different states of India which builds thousands of jobs for AME.
- The growth rate of air passenger is around 17.5% which leads to the requirement of new aircrafts. Many airlines ordered 1080 aircrafts which builds job opportunities for AME.
- India put its first step on manufacturing of civil aircrafts which hike the opportunities for Aircraft Engineers.
- India became the best market to invest in as India is developing in aviation sector very quickly. Qatar Airways, WOW Airlines etc are entering in India’s aviation market which raises the hike in the requirement of AME.
- Airfares cheaper than auto-rickshaw ride: Aviation minister Jayant Sinha leads to Extraordinary Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) Career. As the fare of Aircraft decreases more people will be able to travel through aircrafts.