How to Become an Aeronautical Engineer?
Aeronautical Engineering is the best undergraduate degree program in the aviation sector. The Aeronautical Engineers study researching, designing, developing, and testing all the vehicles that are within the earth’s atmosphere.
The average salary of an Aeronautical Engineer in this field ranges from INR 6 to 10 lakhs per annum. The salary depends upon the academic excellence and the skill-set of the candidates. Furthermore, the salary Abroad can be even more than in India for an Aeronautical Engineer. The average salary of an Aeronautical Engineer (abroad) can be $82724 per annum.
To become an Aeronautical Engineer, the candidates must make sure that they are eligible enough as per the criteria. One can find the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants must have qualified his/their 10+2 with PCM or equivalent AICTE approved 3 years engineering diploma in any stream or any higher qualification in Science with Physics and Mathematics at the time of admission in Institutes.
- The candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in 10+2 in PCM or equivalent.
- One must have good calculative, mathematical, and observation skills.
Aeronautical Engineering job opportunities are in several topmost organizations. Few top organizations that provide Aeronautical Engineering job opportunities are written below: –
- Civil Aviation Department
- Defense Industry
- Indian Space Research Organizations (ISRO)
- Aeronautical Development Establishment
- National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
- Air India
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Aeronautical engineering scope is touching new heights. After the completion of the course in Aeronautical Engineering, one can join jobs in various organizations. Jobs for degree holders in Aeronautical engineering worldwide. Govt. and private both of the sectors. The candidates, to take admission to one of the topmost institutes should apply for the AME CET entrance examination. It provides admission in various types of aviation courses in pan India colleges. For any type of doubts related to the course or entrance exam, one should go through the www.amecet.in or he/ she may contact the AME CET helpdesk no. 8800663006.