Qualification And Skills Required In Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
The Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) is a course offered by a few institutes, which deals with the maintenance, upgrade and quality assurance of the aircraft. The course of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is a licensed programme of four years duration. The AME course is approved by the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). The licence is also recognized internationally by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
Qualification For Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
Those who want to make their career in the aviation sector must have to follow the criteria that are given below:-
- Candidates must pass 10+2 board examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or equivalent All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE) approved 3 year engineering diploma in any stream or any higher qualification in science with PCM at the time of admission.
- Students must have scored 45% marks in 10+2 board examinations.
- The candidates must have scored 50% marks in 10th examination for diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
- Students who are eligible for B.tech are also eligible for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME).
- The age limit of the candidates is 16 to 23 years.
- The applicants must not have any physical ability.
- The candidates who are within the eligible age group can apply for the exam thrice.
The following skills are required for the Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME):-
- Observation power
- Proactive approach
- Problem-Solving Capability
- Knowledge of core subjects
- Communication ability
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical ability
If you are interested in Aviation courses, then immediately go to the www.amecet.in and fill the application form.
For the admission in one Top AME colleges in India, here is the procedure that student can follow:
- Students can first fulfil the eligibility criteria for the AME course.
- The candidates should qualify for the AME CET 2022 exam to get admission in one of the top aviation colleges with scholarship.