What is the AME CET exam for?
AME CET full form is Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Common Entrance Test. AME CET is the national-level common entrance test that offers admission in aviation courses in the premium colleges in India. This is the scholarship-based exam and it provides up to 100% scholarships based on your AIR (All India Rank).
Courses Offered By AME CET
AME CET offers many courses related to the aviation sector. If the candidate wants to learn or pursue their career in the field of aviation then he/she is on the right platform to know everything about the aviation career.
AME CET provides the Licence, Engineering, Graduation, Diploma, and certification category courses. They also provide many options in every category for the students to know their ability and passion. For doing any course you should follow their eligibility criteria.
The table shows everything like category, courses, and eligibility.
|License||Pilot||12th with PCM|
|AME (DGCA)||12th with PCM|
|Engineering||AME||12th with PCM/PCB|
|Aeronautical Engineering||12th with PCM/PCB|
|Aerospace Engineering||12th with PCM/PCB|
|Graduation||BBA in Aviation||12th with any stream|
|BBA in Airport Management||12th with any stream|
|BSc Aeronautical||12th with PCM|
|BSc in AME||12th with PCM|
|BSc in Aviation||12th with PCM/PCB|
|Certification||Cabin Crew||12th with any stream|
|Airport Management||12th with any stream|
|Ground Staff||12th with any stream|
Examination Fee For AME CET 2022
Examination or Registration fees for the AME CET 2022 common entrance test are different for girls and boys.
- Rs. 1200/- for Male of the General and OBC categories.
- Rs. 1000/- for Female candidates of all categories and for SC/ST candidates.
AME CET Examination Detail
- There is only one paper in Hindi & English Medium.
- The total number of questions is 90 of objective type.
- The total marks of the exam are 360 marks. Each question carries 4 marks.
How To Apply
- Apply online through the official website www.amecet.in
- Offline forms are available at AME CET authorized centers.