Aeronautical Engineering is one of those fields that promises a great life. It is one of the highest-paying fields. An Aeronautical Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and constructing aircraft.
What is the responsibility of an Aeronautical Engineer?
The Aeronautical Engineer is responsible for designing, developing, testing, and constructing aircraft. Furthermore, the responsibilities in Aeronautical Engineering include the following:-
- Provide direction and coordination to the designing, manufacturing, and testing of an aircraft.
- Evaluate the proposal for a project if they are technically and financially feasible.
- Assess if the outcome of the project meets the goals that are defined earlier.
- Evaluate design to look that the products meet the engineering principles, environmental regulations, and customer requirements.
What is the salary package for Aeronautical Engineer?
The salary package of an Aeronautical Engineer depends on the skills and the academic excellence of the candidates. The skillset of the applicant includes analytical skills, business skills, critical thinking skills, etc. The average salary of an Aeronautical Engineer varies from INR 6 to 10 lakhs per annum as per the payscale.
Where can an Aeronautical Engineer work?
An Aeronautical Engineer is hired in the following organizations:-
- Civil Aviation Department
- Defense Industry
- Indian Space Research Organizations (ISRO)
- Aeronautical Development Establishment
- National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
- Air India
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)