What is the lifestyle of an Aerospace Engineer?
Posted on : 20 August, 2021 12:24 pm
An Aerospace Engineer lives an amazing life. For, the salary in this field is very high. An Aerospace Engineer is responsible for designing and testing the products that provide aeronautical and space industries.
What are the responsibilities of an Aerospace Engineer?
The Aerospace Engineer designs, tests, repairs, and improves the aircraft and spacecraft. Their further responsibilities can be found below:-
- Provide direction and coordination to the designing, manufacturing, and testing of an aircraft, rocket system, space-shuttles, etc.
- Evaluate proposals if they are technically and financially feasible in the project.
- Look at the outcome of the project that meets the goals that are defined earlier.
- Evaluate design and keep an eye on the products to meet the engineering principles, environmental regulations, and customer requirements.
- Build the acceptance criteria for quality standard, design method, sustainment after delivery of project, and completion dates.
- Ensure that projects meet the quality standard as defined in the proposal.
- If there is any damage to the product, identify the sources of problems and feasible solutions for that.
What is the salary package of an Aerospace Engineer?
The salary in the field of Aerospace Engineering depends on the skills of the candidate as well as the organization. The candidates who are skeptical in choosing Aerospace Engineering should go for it as this field ensures one with a great salary package leading to an amazing lifestyle. The average salary of an Aerospace Engineer amounts to Rs 6 lakhs per annum.
Where can an Aerospace Engineer work?
Aerospace Engineers can work in the following industries:-
- Defense Industry
- Civil Aviation Department
- Indian Space Research Organizations (ISRO)
- National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
- Aeronautical Development Establishment
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- Air India