The field of Aeronautical Engineering is one of the growing fields in India. Thereafter, the candidates who wish to extend their career in the industry of Aeronautical Engineering shall be able to get a plethora of opportunities. After one completes the course, one will be able to get jobs in HAL, ISRO, NASA, DRDO, etc. Also in this field, the applicant can get a job with a great package. Furthermore, to know more about Aeronautical Engineering, read the complete article below.
Job Scope in Aeronautical Engineering
The candidates who pursue Aeronautical Course in India will be able to get an amazing job with a great salary. One will be able to get jobs in the following organizations:-
- Flying Clubs.
- Private Air Lines.
- Government-Owned Air Services
- Aircrafts Manufactures
- Defense Research and Development Organizations (DRDO)
- Aeronautical Laboratories
- Aeronautical Development Establishments
- Department of Civil Aviation
- Defense Services
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Maintenance, Repair, and Operations (MRO)
Salary Scope in Aeronautical Engineering
The field of Aeronautical Engineering promises the candidates a great salary. The applicants will be able to get an average salary package of approx 6 to 10 lakhs per annum in India. Furthermore, the salary abroad is comparatively higher than in India. One can get a job in organizations like NASA, ISRO, DRDO, HAL, NAL, MRO, etc.