What is the scope after doing Aerospace Engineering in India?
Aerospace Engineering is the field in which the candidates have a plethora of scope in various profiles. The responsibilities of an Aerospace Engineer include directing and coordinating the design, manufacture, and testing of the product of the aircraft, assessing the proposals for the projects so as to determine the feasibility technically and financially.
Job Scope in Aerospace Engineering
The candidates who study the course of Aerospace Engineering will be able to get an amazing job along with an amazing salary scope. There are various renowned organizations that hire an Aerospace Engineer.
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Civil Aviation Department
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
Profile Scope in Aerospace Engineering
The applicants who qualify the course of Aerospace Engineering will be able to get jobs in various profiles. One can get the job in the following profiles:-
- Aerospace designer checker
- Aircraft production managers
- Mechanical design engineers
- Assistant technical officers
- Thermal design engineers