Aeronautical Engineering Career Path in Booming Aviation Sector in India
Posted on : 8 January, 2020 10:01 am
Aeronautical Engineering is a four year degree course offered by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved colleges. Aeronautical Engineering course is related to the aircraft designing, manufacturing, testing and development. Aeronautical Engineering colleges are approved by AICTE, Govt. of India.
Aeronautical Engineering Career Path
Aeronautical Engineering career path for the students who desire to build their career in Aeronautical Engineering:
- Aeronautical Engineer: – Aeronautical Engineer is related to the aircraft design and development. Average salary package for the Aeronautical Engineer ranges from INR 6 to 9 lakhs per annum.
- Design Engineer: – Design Engineer job profile is related to the design the aircraft within Earth’s atmosphere such as airplanes, helicopters, etc. The average salary package lies from INR 3 to 6 lakhs per annum.
- Software Engineer: – Aircraft comprises of various complex software devices. These engineers deal with the software devices of the aircraft. The salary package they earn will be INR 5 to 6 lakhs per annum.
- Data Analyst: – Data Analyst bring technical expertise to check the quality and accuracy of that data, then process, design and present it in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
- Planning Analyst’s:- This job profile allows finding ways to cut costs, maximize sales, and increase profits.
Aeronautical Engineering Scope
- Aeronautical Engineering in India having broad career opportunities in India and other countries. It is one of the highest-paid and reputed job profiles. Aeronautical Engineering career is booming in aviation just because Aircraft Manufacturing Companies Airbus and Boeing are going to set up their Maintenance, Repair, and Overhauls (MROs) Organizations in different states of India.
- Jayant Sinha, The Minister of State for Civil Aviation recently announced the government’s plans to establish about 100 airports in the next 15 years at an estimated cost of four lakh crore. More airport requires more aircrafts that will definitely offer new opportunities to Aeronautical Engineer.
- India making pride by stepping in manufacturing business which leads to career opportunities for Aeronautical Engineer.
- UDAN Scheme allows common people fly which increase the air traffic and demand of aircraft. This growth will lead to more job opportunities for the Aeronautical Engineer.
The above points are enough as a proof of excellent opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering. Student can choose Aeronautical Engineering course after the completion of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) to get a successful career in aviation sector.