How many pilots Get Paid Per Month
A pilot is a person who controls and operates the aircraft. The Pilot is also known as the Air Crew Officer. A pilot is the one who directly qualifies for the license. The course of the Pilot is approved by the Directory General Of Civil Aviation. The Pilots perform flying work in single and multi-engine airplanes and fly aircraft as co-pilot in aircraft.
The pilot course is sub-categorized into 2 parts:-
- Commercial Pilot License (CPL)
- Private Pilot License (PPL)
A detailed explanation of both subcategories pilot license is mentioned below:
Commercial pilot license (CPL)
The aircraft is operated by the CPL (Commercial Pilot) and is also paid for his/her work. The duration of this course is 3 years.
Private pilot license (PPL)
A private pilot license is required for those candidates who love to fly airplanes as a hobby. The duration of this course is 6 months.
Eligibility for the pilot course:
- The applicant must have qualified for his/ her 12th board examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM).
- Candidates should pass the 10th examination from the recognized board.
- Students must have secured 50% marks in the 10th board examination.
- Candidates scored 50% marks in the 12th board examination.
- Students should have excellent knowledge in the mathematics subject.
- The age limit is a minimum of 17 years old.
- Candidates should not have any physical ability.
If the candidate is interested in pursuing the Aviation courses, then he/ she should immediately go to the www. amecet. in and fill the application form.
For admission to one Top AME colleges in India, here is the procedure that the candidate can follow:
- The students have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for the AME course.
- Students should qualify for the AME CET 2022 exam to get admission to one of the top aviation colleges with scholarships.
Job Profiles And Salary
A co-Pilot is the helper of the main pilot or second pilot of an aircraft. The starting salary of the Co-Pilot is INR 1.5 lakh per month approximately.
The Chief pilot is the person who oversees the overall operation and control of the aircraft. The starting salary of the chief pilot is INR 3-4 lakh per month approximately.
A commercial pilot is a person who flies aircraft for business purposes such as cargo pilot, tour pilot, and many more. The starting salary of the commercial pilot is INR 4-5 lakh per month approximately.
A commuter pilot is a commander operating pilot and an experienced pilot. The starting salary of the commuter pilot is INR 3 lakhs 90 thousand approximately per month.