Know if Aerospace Engineering is not a Good Career option in India
Posted on : 16 February, 2021 3:51 pm
Aerospace Engineering is the best career after the 12th examination or engineering diploma. It is the branch of engineering that deals with the designing, testing, manufacturing, and constructing the aircraft, spacecraft, rockets, satellites, space shuttle, etc.
Aerospace Engineering is a unique career with a high salary package, following companies hire Aerospace Engineering graduates to run their designing, testing, and constructing work within the aviation industry, the companies are as follows:-
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL).
- Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO)
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Civil Aviation Department
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL)
- Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) Organizations
The starting salary in the above companies is between INR 6 to 10 lakhs per annum based upon candidate skills. There is a unique scope for Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad as well. India’s leading space agency ISRO ranks at no. 5 worldwide, numerous satellites, rockets, missiles, etc. will launch in the future. Today is the perfect time to make your dream career a reality in the aviation industry.
Aerospace Engineering Career Benefits
There are various benefits in Aerospace Engineering career some are as follows:-
- Provide calculative, analytical, and observation skills
- A great number of employment opportunities
- Work with top research organizations worldwide
- Travel around the world
- Work at least forty hours a week
- High paid jobs
- Stress-free life
- An excellent lifestyle
- And many more…
The aviation sector is growing rapidly and touching new heights. ISRO launched the Chandrayaan 2 to the moon, Mangalyaan to Mars which reflects the growth of the Indian research industry. The future of Aerospace Engineering in India is very bright.
Aerospace Engineering covers the following work profile such as:-
- Aerospace designer checker
- Aircraft production managers
- Mechanical design engineers
- Assistant technical officers
- Thermal design engineers
It’s mandatory to complete study first to apply for the above job profile, AME CET national wide entrance exam Is one of the best ways to secure your admission in the government of India-approved premium institutes, colleges, and universities in India. AME CET also offers up to 100% scholarship to all entrance examination qualified students.