AME : How to Get Jobs and Expected Salary
Posted on : 15 February, 2021 3:22 pm
The process to Get Jobs in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Expected Salary
Aircraft Maintenance Engineering is a 4-year license program. After the completion of the course, the candidates will be able to bag a great job in the Government and Private sectors. The AME works to maintain, safety, security and troubleshoot all the problems of an aircraft.
In order to get a job in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, the candidates will have to follow a procedure. They have to pursue a course in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering first. Furthermore, if one wishes to get admission to one of the topmost AME colleges in India and Delhi can attempt for AME CET.
To become an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, the applicants have to follow the following steps:-
- A candidate should fill the AME CET 2022 application form. AME CET is the national-level common entrance test. Their form can be filled in online and offline mode.
- After qualifying for the exam, the candidate has to attend AME Admission counseling to confirm their admission to the top AME institute according to their All India Rank (AIR) of AME CET 2022.
- All Institutes are DGCA, Govt of India approved. DGCA is the Indian regulatory body which is under the Ministry of Civil Aviation.
These are some working sectors wherein the candidates can work after completing the course. Some of the names have been given below:-
- Maintenance, Repair, and Overhauls (MRO) industries
- Aircraft Manufacturing Companies
- Aircraft Part Manufacturing Companies
- Aircraft Operation Organizations
- Flying Clubs
- Aviation Training Centres
- Civil Defense Forces
- And any place where an aircraft is used in civil
After the training of 2 years and clearing the modules, the AME license will be issued to the candidates from DGCA, Govt of India. The salary package of the candidate will be high after achieving the AME License. On behalf of the pay scale, the expected salary will be INR 6 Lakhs 10 per annum. AME is the hottest career with the responsibilities of safety and security of Aircraft and its passengers. Not only salary, but even this job also earns a lot of respect. The salary of AME is extraordinary in India as well as abroad.