What would be the Future Growth & Scope of the Aviation Industry in this Decade?
India is the 3rd largest aviation industry and all set to achieve new heights in the next coming days. The Government already took various steps to make Indian aviation more efficient. The growth rate of air passengers is around 25% leading to the requirement for the new aircraft. Many airlines ordered 1080 aircraft which build job opportunities for youth.
Future Growth and Scope of Aviation
- The aviation industry of India is expected to grow 10% in the coming decade. From 2015, it has expanded by 20.3%, it is the highest aviation industry growth rate recorded in any country. The highest growth rate in 2015 was soon outshining by 25.13% growth rate in January–December 2016. The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) believes that the growth rate will double every five years for the next 15 years.
- The Government of India is working to make the country hub of Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) for aircraft. The Civil Aircraft Defense aircraft will take advantage of MRO’s. If India becomes a huge hub, then the cost of maintenance work for all airlines will come down and it will increase the traffic of the passengers and offer a great opportunity to private players who are interested to work with the fastest-growing aviation industry.
India will build 100 new airports within the country to boost airport connectivity. The current growth of the aviation industry is providing benefits to various careers within aviation with a vast scope worldwide. Following careers are the best options to achieve goals in the aviation industry in this decade such as:-
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME)
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Airport Management
- Cabin Crew
- Ground Staff
- And many more…
The above aviation career provides you a great lifestyle with a high salary package in the private and government organizations. The students should complete their study first to make a career in the aviation industry, AME CET is the best way to secure admission in top institutes, colleges, and universities in India and it is also the best way to get up to 100% scholarship for high scope courses of the aviation industry.
After completion of the 10th and 12th examination, numerous students can choose the aviation industry to make a better tomorrow in this decade. Furthermore, the candidates can work with the following organizations:-
- Air India
- Jet Airways
- AirAsia India
- Alliance Air
- Luwang Air
MRO & Other Organizations
- Air India Limited
- Air Works India (Engineering) Pvt Ltd
- Arrow Aviation Services Pvt Ltd
- Blue Dart Aviation Limited
- Cochin International Aviation Services
- Deccan Aviation
- Eaton Aerospace
- And hundreds of more…
Top Research Organizations
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- German Aerospace Centre (DLR)
- European Space Agency (ESA)
- And many more…