What are the Basic Eligibility for Pursuing BBA in Aviation Course
India’s aviation sector has become one of the country’s fastest-growing sectors. India is the world’s third-largest domestic civil aviation market, as per the IBEF Organizations as it contributes significantly to the country’s GDP and supports other international and local commerce.
It includes all aviation-related businesses, service providers, airlines, planes, public and private vessels, and commercial and noncommercial aircraft. The aviation business offers a wide range of career options. Those interested in pursuing professional jobs in the aviation sector should enroll in the BBA in Aviation program.
Through this blog, we are giving information about the eligibility criteria to take admission in the BBA in aviation.
BBA in aviation (bachelor of business administration) is the course for those students who are interested to make their career in the administration department. In this course, students deal with the various aspects of the aviation industry which include airport planning, airport safety and security, running operations, passenger forecasting, aerodrome works, and ensuring on-time quality services to the passengers.
It is a 3-year undergraduate program that prepares students for management and administrative jobs in the airport industry.
Although the eligibility criteria for BBA in aviation course will vary from university to university, mention below is a general eligibility criterion for aspirants to pursue this course:
- The applicants must have completed their 10+2 in any stream from a recognized board.
- The candidate must have received a minimum aggregate percentage of 45% in 12th grade.
- Students may also need to take an entrance test to pursue the BBA in aviation program in India and abroad. Some of the common entrance exams for this course are:
- AME CET
- IPU CET
- ACT, etc
- Students should be medically fit for admission to join BBA in aviation courses.
- If planning to study BBA in aviation, then most of the universities also need applicants to qualify for English language proficiency tests like IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, etc.
- Well-written Letters of Recommendation (LOR) and a Statement of Purpose (SOP).