There are various amazing institutes in India that provide the course of Aerospace Engineering. The candidates, who are looking forward to taking admission in the best Aerospace Engg Colleges must judge the same by various perspectives, ie, placements, infrastructure, faculty, facilities provided, etc.
List of Best Institutes for doing Aerospace Engineering
The following are some of the best and most renowned institutes that provide the course of Aerospace Engineering :-
- Indian Institute of Technology
- College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
- Amity University, Noida
- SRM Engineering College, Kanchipuram
- Sastra University, Thanjavur
- BMS College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, Bangalore
- Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, JNTU
Aerospace Engineering Course Details
The field of Aerospace Engineering deals with the development of aircraft and space crafts. This field holds two overlapping branches, Aeronautical Engineering and Astronautical Engineering. The study of Aerospace Engineering includes the study and practice of Physical Science and Mathematics to do research. One who is interested in designing the aircraft must go for this field. The core subjects in this course include Aerodynamics, Thermodynamics, Control Systems, Propulsion, etc.