Aerospace engineering is the course where students get knowledge about the to develop designs, test and modify aircraft and spacecraft, and review and repair existing aircraft. If you want to become a successful Aerospace Engineer then you should have the aptitude for mechanics, science, mathematics, and computer.
Responsibilities Of Aerospace Engineer
The roles and responsibilities of the Aerospace Engineers are given below:-
- Coordinate with the design, manufacturing, and testing of aircraft and spacecraft products.
- Analyze the quality of the project.
- Reviewing, developing, and improving the methods, facilities, and safety regulations.
- Supervise the damaged products for identifying the source problem and their possible solutions.
- Always staying updated on the industry development, technologies, trends, materials, and regulations.
- Providing technical advice to the clients and coordinators.
- Collecting and analyzing the correct data.
- Estimating project costs and timescales.
- Attending meetings.
- Writing technical reports and manuals.
- Giving presentations to managers and clients.
- Designing and assembling control panels, propulsion systems, guiding systems, computer systems, and other necessary parts and systems.
Salary of the Aerospace Engineer
The salary of an Aerospace Engineer differs from company to company. Aerospace Engineer’s starting salary is excellent as compared to other courses. The Aerospace Engineering starting salary is based on the job hours and organization they are working. Aerospace engineers may travel to company sites outside the country. The Aerospace Engineering starting salary and average Aerospace Engineer salary is based on the companies or job hour.
The starting salary will be approximately 4 to 6 lakh per annum. The salary will be negotiable and it also depends upon the location, skill and knowledge, and employee dedication towards work. If you want to know more about aerospace engineering then go through the official website of www.amecet.in and you can also call us on 8800663006. You can connect with us via social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.